Monday, June 18, 2007

everyday fabulous life...


Life is pretty much grand right now... I'm done teaching for the summer and so I just get to hang out with EmJ all the time - LOVE IT! (well, most of the time) :o) EmJ is just growing, growing, growing... she's doing lots of fun stuff too - I think there's something new everyday! She knows lots of her body parts including ears, nose, hair, mouth, tongue, stinky feet, hands, etc. She also has a growing vocabulary (words she can say and understand) - including dada, mama, nana, papa, Janae (sounds like nae-nae), hi (and specifically hi dada or hi mama or hi anyone!), kitty (sounds like ditty), bye-bye and even more I'm sure I'm forgetting. She amazes us each day and we just love her more and more!

EmJ's favorite thing to do right now is to cruise - I think she walks along the couch and chair all day long! She's stinkin' cute!

Here's a picture of her funny army crawl I've been meaning to post. She did that for a long while, but for the past week or so she's moved onto the all fours crawl and gets around SO fast! She loves it... and needless to say, we bought baby gates!

As you can see, EmJ definitely already likes to try to do some things herself. Every time I see this picture I think she must be thinking, "I can do it myself, Mom!" It's probably just because she loves shoes... ah geez, it's begun!

She is such a little ham...

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were looking at me!" But oh, wait - yes she did! She loves the camera! Hee hee!

We had a very fun Father's Day this week - and obviously, EmJ LOVES her Daddy!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah! New pics! Thanks for sharing...she is just adorable. You can see what a happy baby she is just by looking at her!

Anonymous said...

Great Pix!! I can't believe she is a year! She is a cutie!! Looks like you are all doing well and having fun! :)

Anonymous said...

That picture of her and JEff is TOO precious! She looks so happy all the time. Camdyn loves to try and put her shoes on as well, how funny!