Wednesday, December 20, 2006

EmJ-Bo-BemJ

It's a crazy, snowy, blizzardy day outside in our fabulous state of Colorado... a great day to post a new blog! EmJ is wonderful, as usual. She gets cuter everyday (something you never think is possible until you see her tomorrow) and she makes us laugh - often! She got this super cute cowgirl outfit from Aunt Nance and the whole Alcos family. I think it's one of the cutest outfits I've ever seen!

It seems like EmJ learns new things daily. It's fun to watch her figure things out and get so excited when she does. The other day we were at my parent's house and EmJ was banging her hands on her thighs (she does this often - my mom is convinced she'll be a drummer) and my dad was cracking up at her. She'd stop and giggle with him, but once he stopped laughing, she would start banging those hands again. It was hilarious! I love that she knows when she's making people laugh! She makes silly faces too... I don't think she does that to make us laugh - but it sure does! And, as you can tell, she constantly has her tongue sticking out. She's so great!!!

Of course EmJ loves to read - just like her mom! :o) We read to her often, and she has her own books she loves!







On one of the previous blogs I wrote about EmJ and her fabulous "Jumperoo," so I figured I'd include a picture for you all. :o) She still loves it!



We have a pretty crazy, but fun week ahead of us. EmJ's best friend, Chloe, and her sister Ireland (and their mom, Kimmi, who is Maren's best friend and their dad, Chris) are all here from Oklahoma, so we'll be hanging out with them lots. Then aunt Stacey comes and Grandma Chuck and Grandpa Greg... and it's Christmas! I'm super excited for EmJ's first Christmas - we'll put up a new blog with lots of fun pictures soon! Hope everyone has a fabulous and safe Christmas and New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stinkin' Colorado snow! I am supposed to be there right now and I'm not. Hopefully it doesn't happen again for our flight Saturday! See you soon!