Sunday, October 29, 2006

5 months and lovin' every minute!

That's right... EmJ turned the big 5 months on October 26th and we are all lovin' every minute! Sometimes the love I have for her just overwhelms me - and it's amazing how each day I seem to love her more when yesterday I didn't think that was possible. We are so blessed.

As you can see, EmJ is grabbing at her toes and seems to think they are the most
interesting things ever - especially when she's getting her diaper changed! Which does make it a little more difficult, but we manage. :o) She also really enjoys tummy time now. Before she tolerated it because mom made her, but now she likes it and will play on her tummy for a long time. She's also getting the hang of the rolling over thing, so she' ll just go where she wants to go! EmJ is also now eating oatmeal and can't get enough. She "mmmm's" the entire time she's eating and just loves it!

This weekend Jeff's mom, "Grandma Chuck" came out to visit so EmJ had lots and lots of fun with her... and of course was a lit
tle (or a lot) spoiled! But hey, that's what grandmas are for, eh?! Grandma Chuck especially enjoyed taking EmJ outside to see the big wide world.

Of course EmJ is already a HUGE KU fan... and she's the cutest KU fan EVER - at least that's what we think! Thanks to Kir and Mike for her awesome outfit! :o)

Being parents has been such an incredible experience so far... and Jeff and I just can't wait to see what else God has in store. It just never fails to amaze me how such a tiny thing can bring so much joy (and sometimes craziness) into our lives.

One of my most favorite things is to watch Jeff and EmJ play together. They are just so adorable and love each other so much! She is definitely a daddy's girl and I love it. When Jeff comes home from work it doesn't matter what EmJ was doing, all she cares about then is seeing her daddy - and of course he loves this and all he wants to do is see her too (and maybe say hi to me)! It just melts my heart to see them together and I love that EmJ gets to have the fantastic father-daughter relationship like I have with my dad. Jeff always gets EmJ ready for bed and plays with her while getting her jammies on. The other night I got to capture some of that fun time so I thought I'd share with you all too. It's things like this that remind me how fabulous my life is... and how I wouldn't trade it for anything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child! The pictures and narration make us feel like we are almost there with you. That doesn't happen until you really do hear the squeals, mmmm's, laughs and a few cries, and touch her soft, fresh baby skin. What a miracle of God! EmJ is also blessed to have such a loving Mom and Dad. Good job!!!!

Love - Grandma Chuck & Grandpa Greg

Anonymous said...

the first pic is my fav position for a baby girl but I like them nkd so I can see the tiny bald c--t while I jerk off

Anonymous said...

I agree thecunt is so nice at her age

Anonymous said...

my niece is living with me and my great niece is her age, I love seeing her hairlesscunt everyday, got to lick it a couple of times too!